CHECK OUT THE PRODUCT PREVIEW HERE TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED.
Do your students need to practice answering questions in complete sentences? Use The Question To Answer The Question (UTQTATQ) means that you use part of the question in the answer to make it a more complete sentence. This file gives your students ample practice with this skill.
Have your students answer the questions on each page by using the same words in the question to start their answers. This ensures that the sentence is complete and makes sense to the reader.
Included in this product:
- Includes 20 pages
- Each page has 5 questions related to the same topic
- Students answer the questions (most are opinion based or about their life) on the lines provided
- Pictures at the top of each page relate to the topic for that page making it easier to remember which pages you’ve used already
- Includes full color printable poster to help explain how to UTQTATQ
- Ideal for grades 2 and higher
⭐ CHECK OUT THE PRODUCT PREVIEW HERE TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED. ⭐
Please note that this is a digital resource, so you can start using this resource immediately.
Have a question about this product? Please contact me using the form at the top of the page.
To use - You will need to have an up to date version of a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
If this is a zip file, you will need to unzip or extract the files before opening the PDF files in Adobe Reader or a similar program.