CHECK OUT THE PRODUCT PREVIEW HERE TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED.
Do you use Dolch sight words? Fry sight words? A list your district has created? There are so many different sight word lists out there, which makes it hard to find a resource that includes all the words your students need to know.
Introducing the only Color by Sight Word resource that you need. This editable resource is designed to save you time and money, by giving you exactly what you want - fun activities for practicing sight words. The beauty of this is that in just minutes, you can have color by sight word pages for any words you want.
This version is all different fall designs. Perfect to use during back to school season through Thanksgiving.
You can easily differentiate for your students and create multiple color by sight word pages to meet their needs.
Included in this product:
- Directions for editing
- 2 Back to School designs (apple with worm, books with apple )
- 3 Fall designs (leaf, apples, sunflower)
- 5 Halloween designs (cauldron, jack o'lantern, witch's hat, haunted house, bag of candy)
- 3 Thanksgiving designs (Mayflower ship, cornucopia, turkey)
This is a PDF file. To use this, you will need to open the file using Adobe (not the pdf preview mode on your web browser.)
To Use This Product:
- Download and save the file to your computer.
- Open the file using Adobe.
- Scroll to the coloring page you want to use.
- Type the words you want included in the blue boxes near the crayons at the top (the key.)
- Those words will be automatically filled into the coloring page.
- Print the coloring pages.
- Color each sight word in the picture using the assigned color to create a seasonal picture.
Note: By editable, this means that you can type in any sight word you want and they will auto populate in the pictures. You cannot change/edit the pictures, crayons, crayon colors, etc.
⭐CHECK OUT THE PRODUCT PREVIEW HERE TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED.⭐
Please note that this is a digital resource, so you can start using this resource immediately.
Have a question about this product? Please contact me using the form at the top of the page.
To use - You will need to have an up to date version of a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
If this is a zip file, you will need to unzip or extract the files before opening the PDF files in Adobe Reader or a similar program.